Your privacy is critically important to us.newsonthego has a few guiding principles:
We don’t allow you to send newsonthego critically important information like your usernames, passwords, account notes, and newsonthego master password; instead your newsonthego master password is used locally to encrypt the important data that’s sent to us so that no one, including newsonthego employees ever can access it.
We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our services , or protect our rights.
Like most website operators, newsonthego collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Newsonthego purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how newsonthego ’ visitors use its website. From time to time, newsonthego may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Newsonthego also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Newsonthego does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to newsonthego ’ websites choose to interact with newsonthego in ways that require newsonthego to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that newsonthego gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for an account at newsonthego to provide a user-name and email address. Those who engage in transactions with newsonthego are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, newsonthego collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with newsonthego . newsonthego does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Use of personal data
Newsonthego may collect aggregated statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, newsonthego may monitor the most popular website account on the newsonthego.net site. newsonthego may display this information publicly or provide it to others. In addition, newsonthego may use your behavioral data and other data you provide to newsonthego to customize advertisements on its site to its users. In this way we try to keep the majority of our services free. However, newsonthego does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Newsonthego discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on newsonthego’ behalf or to provide services available at newsonthego’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using newsonthego ’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. newsonthego will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, newsonthego discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when newsonthego believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of newsonthego, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an newsonthego website and have supplied your email address, newsonthego may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with newsonthego and our services. We expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. newsonthego takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
How we may use the information that we collect.
The information that we collect about you may be used by us in any manner and for any purpose permitted by law. This may include sharing your information, both personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information, with third parties for marketing purposes, including but not limited to, sending you emails r offers for goods and services that may interest you. If you do not want us to share your personally identifying information with third parties for marketing purposes, you may opt-out here. Additionally, we may, or we may engage third parties who may, combine your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, with non-personally identifiable information such as your IP address, device ID, a unique cookie recognized on your browser, or information associated with such non-personally identifiable information such as information about your browsing history, whether collected on this site or a third-party site, for the purpose of sending you more relevant advertising, including by email. To opt-out from this service click here
Do Not Sell My Information
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- The company provides a channel for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/167/172/Newsonthego_Form.html
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/167/172/Newsonthego_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/167/172/Newsonthego_Form.html can be accessed in the footer of the website home page http://newsonthego.net
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (2)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (2)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
Third Party Websites
How to contact us if your information or choices change
If your personal information or your preferences change, you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by contacting our Compliance Officer.